₹3,355.00 (Incl. of all taxes)
MUGARITZ Cookbook by Andoni Luis Aduriz
A Natural Science of Cooking. This is the first-ever book in English on Mugaritz, the gound-breaking restaurant in Northern Spain.
The definitive book on influential chef Andoni Luis Aduriz and Mugaritz restaurant in northern Spain, recently voted the world’s third best restaurant in the S. Pellegrino World’s 50 Best Restaurant Awards.
• Documents the creative process behind the innovative dishes, with 70 recipes and over 150 photographs
• Six thematic chapters explain Aduriz’s key philosophies, including his interactions with nature and technology, a new language of cooking, the experience of the diner and his wide-ranging sources of inspiration
• Andoni Luis Aduriz is at the forefront of Spain’s culinary innovation, and the book will appeal to all lovers of creativity, as well as restaurant-goers and aspiring or professional chefs.
Andoni Luis Aduriz is one of Spain’s most innovative chefs. Having trained under
Ferran Adrià at elBulli, he is in the vanguard of Spain’s culinary future, and is widely
recognized as one of Ferran’s most talented protégés.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
- Addresses all key aspects of Sous Vide cooking including safety, equipment and best practices.
- 65 recipes provide a base further Sous Vide culinary explorations.
- Includes contributions from Wylie Dufresne, Johnny Iuzzini, Bruno Goussault, Thomas Keller, Nick Kokonas, Nathan Myhrvold, Chris Young and other top chefs, restaurateurs and culinary experts.